Saturday, September 29, 2012

Project TWO- Final

For the first two pictures in the draft, I had mixed 'reviews' on the pictures of where the water falls from the water fall. For these two pictures I showed more of the actual fountain itself.  I chose to show two of the exact scene although I had a picture of this fountain from a different angle that had very smooth, brushed water. Still, these two pictures show the difference in the shutter speed adjustments.

Camera:                    Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
F-Stop:                     f/20  

Exposure time:         1/100sec
ISO speed:              400
Focal Length:          37mm
Exposure Program: Shutter Priority

         



Photo TWO
Camera:                   Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
F-Stop:                    f/5
Exposure Time:        1/2000sec
ISO Speed:              400
Focal Length:           38mm
Exposure Program:   Shutter Priority




I was unable to retake the same picture to demonstrate adjustments of the  F-Stop setting. I found that all the pictures continued to be blurry or to not show differences between the focus on the front and back objects.
I chose to take pictures of a couple University of Kentucky objects using different FStop settings. I thought of the picture of fruit someone had taken when I set up these shots.  I was able to set the camera on the counter top so it did not shake.  I found it quite difficult to get the desired effect accomplished.




Photo ONE
Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
FStop:                     f/16
Exposure Time:       .6 sec
ISO Speed:             400
Focal Length:           25mm

Exposure program: Aperture Priority






Photo TWO
Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
FStop:                      f/4.5
Exposure Time:        1/25sec
Focal Length:            25mm
                                                                                                    Exposure Program:  Aperture Priority
                                                     


I received positive feedback regarding the button picture so I did not change it at all. 
Camera:  Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS,   F-Stop:  f/14     Exposure Time:  1/200sec  Focal Length: 55mm
Exposure program: Shutter Priority



No comments:

Post a Comment