Picture Set ONE: Physically moving closer to an object.
The advice given for improving the flower pictures was to take an additional shot from an even closer range which I did in the second picture. I took these pictures 09/15/2012 around 7:15am, High Island TX. The colors of the flowers are more vibrant today. It has rained and some of the dust that was on the plants in the earlier pictures is gone.
EXIF Data:
Camera Model: Canon EOS Digital Rebel
F-Stop: F/5.6
Exposure Time: 1/60 sec
ISO Speed: ISO-640
Focal Length: 55 mm
Exposure Prog.: Normal
EXIF Data:
Camera Model: Canon EOS Digital Rebel
F-Stop: F/5.6
Exposure Time:: 1/80 sec
ISO Speed: ISO-400
Focal Length: 55mm
Exposure Prog.: Normal
_________________________________________________________________________________
Picture Set TWO- Increasing Lens from 18mm to 55mm
The advice given for improving the second set of pictures was to choose a different subject - something that could be clearly seen from both settings instead of just from the 55mm setting. The picture of the alligator was difficult to see at the 18mm setting. I went back to the Wildlife Reserve on 9/15/2012 but was unable to find an alligator besides the one below!
Since I was not able to replicate the pictures from the first draft, I decided to post two pictures that clearly show the difference between using the 18mm and the 55mm lens. Both pictures were taken from the same level with the only change being in the lens. These pictures were taken 09/09/2012 around 9:30am at our beach lot in Gilchrist TX.
Camera Model: Canon EOS Digital Rebel
F-Stop: F/14
Exposure Time: 1/320
ISO Speed: ISO 200
Focal Length: 18mm
Exposure Prog.: Normal
EXIF Data:
Camera Model: Canon EOS Digital Rebel
F-Stop: F/11
F-Stop: F/11
Exposure Time: 1/250
ISO Speed: ISO 200
Focal Length: 55mm
Exposure Prog: Normal
_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
Picture Set THREE- Using two different automatic settings.
The advice given on the the draft pictures was to have a focal point/ a more visually striking focal point. These pictures were taken 09/15/2012 around 7:00am when the sun was rising over the Gulf at High Island TX. I am in the same spot as the draft pictures except I stood on part of the dunes to get more of the water in the picture. I took several pictures but noticed that most of them had a glare or "extra" sun in them. The first picture was taken with camera set on automatic. The second picture was taken with the camera set on Landscape - another automatic setting. The landscape mode picture is darker than the normal mode at the front of the picture. The landscape mode picture is brighter in the sky and water than the normal mode .
EXIF Data:
EXIF Data:
Camera Model: Canon EOS Digital Rebel
F-Stop: f/14
Exposure Time: 1/200
ISO Speed: ISO 400
Camera Model: Canon EOS Digital Rebel
F-Stop: f/9
F-Stop: f/9
Exposure Time: 1/125
ISO Speed: ISO 100
Focal Length: 31mm
Exposure Prog: Landscape
No comments:
Post a Comment