Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Project 6- Final



Photo Assignment

Take at least 3 different digital photos of the same subject using exposure bracketing so that you have at a minimum, one underexposed image, one properly exposed image and one overexposed image, as shown below.


The Properly Exposed Photo
     













     Shutter Speed:             1/30
     Exposure Program:     Normal
     F-Stop:                        f/5
     Focal Length:              35mm
     ISO:                            400

The Over-Exposed Photo
     Shutter Speed:            1/30
     Exposure Program:     Normal
     F-Stop:                        f/4.5
     Focal Length:              35mm
     ISO:                            800
     Exposure Bias Value: +1.3


The Under-Exposed Photo

     Shutter Speed:              1/40
     Exposure Program:       Normal
     F-Stop:                          f/5
     Focal Length:               35mm
     ISO:                             200  
     Exposure Bias Value:  -1.3

Photo Editing Assignment- Part One

I realized that the reason my HDR picture didn't look very interesting in the first set of pictures is because I did not have it in the complete edit mode.  I had simply merged the photos for the draft version. Here is a finished version of the UK picture from the draft! This is with a Painterly setting. 

Here are a couple other HDR pictures that I was able to put together using Photomatix.  I did not have a tripod for either picture- I used a bucket for the gutted fish picture and luck for the cross picture.  These were taken in High Island, TX by mixing three exposures. 







Photo Editing Assignment- Part TWO
Using any of the image enhancement options (such as levels, watercolor filter, etc. in Photoshop Elements; Topaz Simplify or other Topaz filters, Smart Photo Editor; or any other type of photo editing tool, create an "enhanced" image from a photo you have taken. 


The Enhanced Photo
The photo below was enhanced in Photoshop.  
It was enhanced with Filters --> Texture --> Craquelure
I found this picture interesting as it looks like you can touch the "layers" of the flower.
The original photo













No comments:

Post a Comment